Opportunity to attend Communication Matters for Local Therapists
30th January 2019
As part of our charitable funding and with the aim of developing relationships between the local AAC services with which we work, we are pleased to be able to offer a sponsorship for one place at this years Communication Matters Conference. The Conference is from 8th September (Sunday) until 10th September (Tuesday) and is at Leeds University.
To apply for this sponsorship you must:
- Be able to attend all of the days of the conference including the Sunday evening
- Take part discussions and feedback with EAT Staff during the days
- Be working in a local AAC team within the East Midlands (Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire Northamptonshire or Milton Keynes)
- Have a means of travel to the conference
- Write a short summary of your experience for the EAT Website
In return the EAT Service will fund your conference fee and accommodation.
For more information about the conference you can visit the communication matters website at: https://www.communicationmatters.org.uk/page/conference
To apply simply fill out the form here: https://goo.gl/forms/SpOLewLyHIVr6DGo1 by 28th February 2019.
One participant will be drawn randomly from qualifying entries.
Good luck!« Return to 'News'